Last updated: January 11, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Client First Consulting Group LLC, 980 Montecito Drive, Suite 209 Corona, California 92879.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: California, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Client First Technology Consulting.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
- If data is sent from LinkedIn the company may also receive your personal profile URL.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique Device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile Device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile Device You use, Your mobile Device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile Device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique Device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile Device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Scope of this Privacy Notice
This privacy notice describes the personal information that Client First Technology Consulting collects or processes about California residents in connection with the Platform, how we use, share, and protect that personal information, and what your rights are concerning personal information that we collect or process.
In this privacy notice, “personal information” has the same meaning as under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California Civil Code Section 1798.83: information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. Personal information does not include information that has been de-identified or aggregated.
Personal Information Client First Technology Consulting Collects and Shares, and For What Purpose
In the past 12 months, Client First Technology Consulting has collected and shared personal information from visitors in the following circumstances when they interact with the Platform, as described in detail above in Section 3:
- Information we collect automatically
- Communications and interaction
- Customers; Customers’ employees
- Social media
- Information we obtain from third parties
Except as described above, Client First Technology Consulting will not share with third-parties’ information about you without your consent. Client First Technology Consulting does not sell personal information to third parties.
Your Rights as a California Resident
Under California law, Platform users who are California residents have specific rights regarding their personal information. These rights are subject to certain exceptions described below. When required, Client First Consulting Group will respond to most requests within 45 days unless it is reasonably necessary to extend the response time.
Right to Disclosure of Information
You have the right to request that Client First Technology Consulting disclose certain information regarding our practices with respect to personal information. If you submit a valid and verifiable request, and we confirm your identity and/or authority to make the request, we will disclose to you any of the following at your direction:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you in the last 12 months.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we have collected about you in the last 12 months.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
Right to Delete Personal Information
You have the right to request that Client First Technology Consulting delete any of your personal information collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Upon receiving a verified request to delete your personal information, we will do so unless otherwise authorized by law.
How to Exercise these Rights
You may submit a verifiable consumer request to Client First Technology Consulting, through email at [email protected]
We will respond to verifiable requests free of charge, within 10 days of receipt.
In order to protect your privacy and the security of your information, we verify consumer requests by using information provided to us at the time of the consumer request. Any additional information you provide will be used only to verify your identity and not for any other purpose.
You may designate an authorized agent to make requests on your behalf. You must provide an authorized agent written permission to submit a request on your behalf, and Client First Consulting Group may require that you verify your identity directly with us. Alternatively, an authorized agent that has been provided power of attorney pursuant to Probate Code sections 4000-4465 may submit a request on your behalf.
- By visiting this page on our website: www.clientfirstcg.com/contact/
- Client First Consulting Group LLC,
980 Montecito Drive, Suite 209
Corona, California 92879