The ClientFirst consulting team helps design, implement, and maintain IT infrastructure to improve efficiency, manage cost, and minimize security risks. We first work to understand a business, carefully considering its technology goals and budget, and then recommend solutions and assist with implementation as appropriate.
Tom Jakobsen, Partner
Over 30 years of experience designing IT systems and improving experiences
IT Infrastructure Design, Procurement, and Implementation Assistance
Audiovisual Design, Procurement, and Implementation Assistance
- Council and Board Chambers
- Conference and Meeting Rooms
- Video and Security Surveillance Systems
Virtual and CIO Services
Designed for businesses interested in using technology to optimize operational performance, decrease expenses, reduce downtime, and have predictable budgeting. We can help develop an IT strategy and more.
- IT Staffing Needs Assessment and Operational Reviews
- Interim IT Management/CIO
- Supplemental IT Management Staffing
- IT Recruitment Assistance
- IT Department Re-organization, Training, and Mentoring
- Employee Recruitment – Panel Participation
- Employee Recruitment – Candidate Skills Testing
We tailor solutions to your specific needs. We guide you and your teams, providing measurable, metrics-driven results.